Four Ingredient Beef Dinner

Nothing is easier than this one. Four materials were thrown into Crockpot and six hours later, dinner was ready.

Four Ingredient Beef Dinner
  • 2 to 3 pounds of boneless beef (see note below)
  • 1 16 ounce bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce
  • 8 ounces can destroy the pineapple (juice and all)
  • 1/2 teaspoon of liquid smoke

Stir the barbecue sauce, unmanned pineapple and liquid smoke together and pour over raw pork (at Crockpot).

Cook with LOW for five to six hours (I cook it for 6 hours). Rotating the meat once or twice during that time.

Just before you are ready to eat. Lift the meat and thicken the sauce (I use the cornstarch), then put the beef back into the sauce to keep it hot until the time to eat.

The sauce is really tasty. Even my picky picky husband gave him a thumb (twice !!) and it could not have been easier.

NOTE: I'm sure this will work with beef tenderloin, but I have not tried it so I can not recommend cooking time.

ENJOY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment